OPSM SUBSCRIPTION VALUE PLAN TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The OPSM Subscription Value Plan is available for all contact lenses sold online at
opsm.com.au and opsm.co.nz.
2. The subscription provides you with a 25% discount off the current OPSM online retail price of
the contact lenses applicable at the time of each shipment. Please note that the prices of
contact lenses fluctuate up and down based on vendor pricing and market conditions, and OPSM
will do our very best to offer you the most competitive prices we can. Should the applicable
discount rate change, we will notify you at least 7 days prior to the change of the discount
3. The only accepted payment method is by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
4. You must have a current valid contact lens prescription prescribed by a registered Australian
or New Zealand optometrist.
5. Your subscription is ongoing until you cancel or your prescription expires.
6. If your prescription expires, you will need to create a new subscription with your new
7. The price and subscription discount available online at the time of purchasing will apply to
the new subscription.
8. You will be provided with your contact lenses at the frequency at which you order, e.g. if
you have ordered 3 months of contact lenses, we will send you a refill order of contact lenses
every 3 months and charge your credit card every 3 months. You can reschedule your order in Your
9. You may cancel your subscription at any time, however you may be charged for your next
subscription order if you do not cancel before the subscription order date.
10. You can cancel your subscription in Your Account or by calling Customer Care on 1800 626 300
in Australia or 0800 677 634 in New Zealand.
11. The OPSM Subscription Value Plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer,
discount or benefit from any source.
12. All personal information is collected, stored and used in accordance with the OPSM Privacy
13. If you have any questions regarding the OPSM Subscription Value Plan please contact Customer
Care on 1800 626 300 in Australia or 0800 677 634 in New Zealand.
CREDIT CARD RECHARGE AUTHORISATION
1. By providing us with your credit card details, you acknowledge and accept that you will be
charged on a recurring basis by OPSM.
2. The charge will appear on your credit card statement as 'OPSM Online'.
3. The first charge will occur when you place your first order. If the charging falls due on a
non-business day, it will be charged from your credit card account however your order will not
be dispatched until the next business day.
4. We will give you at least 7 days notice in writing or by contacting you over the phone when
changes are made to the charging arrangements (such as a change of charge amount, next charge
date and charging frequency).
5. Before your credit card expires, you will need to notify us with your new credit card number
via Your Account or by contacting us.
6. If you believe that you were incorrectly charged, please contact us.
7. If we cannot charge your credit card, you will receive an email from us and you will need to
contact us to resolve the issue. We will not attempt to recharge your credit card until the
issue has been resolved.